The NGO Company Guarantee
At The NGO Company, we make every effort to present detailed, accurate listing about each equipment we sell. The photographs and any video shown are of the actual item (unless otherwise noted). We take pride in the products and services we provide. If you have any questions, please call, email, or chat with us by clicking the "Contact Us" link here.
The NGO Company Guarantee enables Buyer to return purchased goods for a full refund of the item purchase price if this item was not significantly accurately described and represented. Buyer must directly notify The NGO Company in writing within three (3) days of receiving the item. The item must not be put to work or altered, and must not be used more than to verify the condition of the equipment and not more than 3 hours of use. In the event of an authorized return, the buyer is responsible for all shipping, handling and freight charges. Your satisfaction is our priority so please contact us immediately to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. Defective parts are covered within (14) calendar days upon delivery if such parts render the machine inoperative. However, Buyer is responsible for any labor associated with replacing such parts. Some parts might have long lead time depending on make and model, and the NGO Company can not be held responsible for any opportunity loss.
What is not covered on our The NGO Company Guarantee:
- Buyer's remorse.
- Regular maintenance.
- Consumables - fluids, batteries, lights, belts, hoses, tracks, brakes, bulbs, starters, alternators, Freon, filters and other consumables.
- Any incidentals, including but not limited to travel costs, fuel, time away, and opportunity costs.
- Normal wear and tear (including but not limited to rust, dents, scratches, minor leaks, etc.) or cosmetic damage which does not impair the operability of the item.
- Electrical and functional problems or disconnections (wiring, control boxes, hydraulic leaks) caused in transit or shipping.
- Any damage or defect that was explained or shown within the listing prior to purchase, or (if the buyer or buyer's agent picked up the item in person) that could have been noticed upon reasonable inspection prior to shipping.
- Conditions that can be identified only through the operation of a machine on a job site or under load capacity - For example digging, pulling, and lifting, etc.
- Operating the machine through the full range of speeds and functions required to evaluate all forward and reverse gears.
- Use of diagnostic or test equipment to evaluate characteristics such as engine compression.
- Any repairs or alterations made to the item after the purchase date, which were not authorized by The NGO Company